I really hope Dr. Jones has some good news for me today. We could really use it! And I am giving fair warning that I cannot be held responsible for my actions if the words "1 1/2 centimeters" come out of that woman's mouth! It would be awesome if P is born today because it's her due date and it's 11/11 how cool is that!?
And also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my college roommate and one of my best friends, Jessi, and her boyfriend Scott! They share a birthday and it's today! Hopefully they share it with Pai!! :) I will definitely update later but today I am taking an approach that is so unlike me - I'm going to be positive. We'll see how it works out.... ;)
I just looked out the window and saw the beautiful sunrise! It is this awesome shade of hot pink that I don't think I've seen before. I hurried out to take a picture and it didn't turn out super, but hopefully you can still kind of see the pretty colors... It looks like a sunrise Paiton would like. I think today is her day...





No comments:
Post a Comment