HAPPY TWO WEEK BIRTHDAY PAITON!
I don't think I'll have time to post tomorrow since it's Thanksgiving, but Pai will be TWO WEEKS old tomorrow! That's just crazy! That means that two weeks ago tonight I went into labor in Walmart, I can't even believe that she's here and I'm finally NOT PREGNANT!! :)
I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. We are really excited to have our first holiday with our little angel. Paiton has a very special outfit to wear tomorrow. We took her to the mall last night for the first time and Daddy found an outfit that he loved in Gymboree and nothing was going to stop him from buying it. So tomorrow Paiton will be dressed in a little outfit her daddy picked out and bought for her :)
She will be so cute so check back later this week for pictures!!
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday P!!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment