This hat we bought for Paiton at the farmers market this summer before she was even born. It is so cute and she looks so cute in it. I didn't make her wear it but I wanted to see how it looked and it looked so dang cute I couldn't help but take some pictures. This is seriously the single most beautiful girl in the world. There is no cuter and there never could be!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Beautiful.
Today our little beauty is 11 days old! It's hard to believe that it's already been 11 days! We survived our first day alone! We were very busy. Paiton had a doctor's appointment this morning and she now weighs 7 pounds 14 ounces! Wow! She has gained 13 ounces in a week! What a big girl! She is a very good little eater. They also took some blood from her heel which did NOT make her happy :( I ended up having to feed her in the backseat of my car in the parking lot just to get her to calm down!
This hat we bought for Paiton at the farmers market this summer before she was even born. It is so cute and she looks so cute in it. I didn't make her wear it but I wanted to see how it looked and it looked so dang cute I couldn't help but take some pictures. This is seriously the single most beautiful girl in the world. There is no cuter and there never could be!!


Look at this smile....!!
So we had a good first day and Matt was sooo happy to see us after work! We msised daddy a lot today and are definitely looking forward to tomorrow being his last day of work this week!! Yay!! I hope everyone enjoys the pictures of our gorgeous babe!!
This hat we bought for Paiton at the farmers market this summer before she was even born. It is so cute and she looks so cute in it. I didn't make her wear it but I wanted to see how it looked and it looked so dang cute I couldn't help but take some pictures. This is seriously the single most beautiful girl in the world. There is no cuter and there never could be!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment