Then we headed over to Mom and Dad's and hung out there for awhile. Mom and I got the food ready to eat and then we all went over to Grandma and Grandpa's! The food was delicious! It was fun to have everyone there - Mom, Dad, Carissa, Cadon, Spencer, Cami, Grandma, Grandpa, Ashley, Matt, Paiton, Amy, Thomas, Dane, Aunt Lisa, Matthew (it was his birthday!), his girlfriend Sara, and Uncle Tim stopped by to eat because he had to work.
We got busy eating right away and then Aunt Lisa had brought some craft stuff for us to do. It was a lot of fun! I didn't get to finish my second craft because I had a screaming baby but Aunt Lisa finished it for me! :) Paiton enjoyed Thanksgiving but the not the accompanying tummy ache =( We had a long night as the screaming started about 8 pm and didn't let up until almost midnight. We decided not to go shopping this morning this year because there are just no good sales! What a disappointment the ads were. I think we might head out tonight and check out Target after the rush has died down, but mostly I think the stores this year sucked at putting out good sales!
Paiton is now officially two weeks old!! Crazy! She is just as cute as ever and we are so thankful that she's here and healthy!!
Here is our little Thanksgiving family
The girls with their ornaments Aunt Lisa helped us make. It was so fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment