This morning we headed to Matt's class where they were having a Thanksgiving Feast. It was delicious and all the kids and teachers loved seeing the baby. I carried Paiton in her sling for the first time and she LOVED it! Thanks Grandma Riggs. She likes being tight and snuggly, so I'm sure that's why she loved it. She did very good and slept in the sling and let Mommy eat some yummy food that Matt's class made!!
While Matt was at basketball practice baby and I had a photo shoot, but it didn't go too well. She hates being naked and was not amused when I took off all her clothes. I only got two good pictures out of the whole thing. Bummer. We'll keep trying. She's still too little right now I think. Anyway, look at how cute her feet are!! She still has little scabs on her feet from all her heel pricks :( Poor baby.
This is Paiton's one week old picture. She is very sweet. We tried to stay awake until 2:04 am so we could toast Martinelli's to her, but we fell asleep. However at 1:30 she woke us up so we ended up being awake anyway! Not awake enough for a toast, but awake enough to sing Happy Birthday :)
Pai's sweet bling binky from Nana Carol :)
The last couple of nights and mornings we have had severe screaming issues at our house! Poor little Pai has some stomach issues and this results in her shrieking for hours at a time until she calms down enough to go to sleep. It makes me feel so guilty that I can't do anything to make her feel better :( It's very sad. She has a check up on Monday, so we'll see if the doctor has any suggestions. The gas drops do nothing!
I have no idea why the beginning of this is underlined...weird. Anyway, that's my update for today :) I would also like to clarify, as Matt thinks one of my other posts makes him look bad. He was not focused on the pizza stuff at Walmart, I told him he had time to go find the stuff. So no, he didn't just make me stand there contracting in the middle of the store, although in my head I was thinking "hurry up already". But he is a great husband and daddy and did not make me suffer while he shopped for pizza toppings. :)





2 comments:
Hey there! So about the upset stomach and late night hours of screaming...
do you think that she is burping enough after being fed? Because that can cause severe stomach distress if the baby is not burped enough.
i don't know...just something i learned...hope it gets better!
love you! =)
Gas Drops. I'm not sure if they really work or if just the taste of them is soothing.
Don't buy the expensive Mylicon ones though, just the target brand :).
Post a Comment