We have an exciting announcement! Paiton's umbilical cord fell off yesterday. WOOHOO! To many this might sound weird, but to anyone who has had a baby, it's totally normal. We were so excited when that nasty little thing finally fell off. We always felt like we were bumping it or rubbing it and hurting P, so I'm glad it's gone :)
It is also Matt and I's 1 year 5 month anniversary today :) Yay. Another exciting milestone :) That's really all I have to post. Tomorrow Matt goes back to work :( :( :( :( I am NOT happy about this. I am really nervous to have Paiton all day all by myself. Plus we both have doctors appointments I have to get us to! Eek! I haven't drive since before I went into labor ten days ago. Tomorrow should definitely be interesting, although I"m really not looking forward to it :\
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment