I got brave and decided to go on a walk by myself. I walked to the park by our house and made two laps around it. I started having some cramps so I walked home, after all I didn't want to be too far away if I started having contractions!! I also didn't want to lose any progress I might have made either so I walked up and down our stairs a few times when I got home. Then I put on my new favorite song "So What" by Pink on repeat and danced around to the song a few times until the dogs (and probably neighbors since my blinds were open) thought I was insane. I was completely out of breath, it is hard with this extra weight! I am hoping maybe I stirred something up down there, or at least annoyed Paiton enough to make her want OUT! =)
I talked to Aunt Rhonda for a little while today and she is doing good. I hope she knows we're thinking about her and we love her!! She sent Paiton a really cute beanie that she knit yesterday, I think P will wear it home from the hospital if it fits her!!
On another note it is pretty much impossible for me to reach into the bottom of the washing machine. There are socks down there that have been washed at least 3 times because I can't reach to get them out! I normally have trouble just because of my height, but with this added belly there's just no way!!
Here is what Kotah has been very busy doing all day:





No comments:
Post a Comment