Tabs

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthday #1




Well today Paiton is 4 weeks old! I can't believe that four weeks ago right now we were holding our tiny, hours old baby. That is just crazy! We couldn't decide whether you celebrate month birthdays on the day of the week or date of the month, so we are going to do both! Today is Pai's 4 week birthday and on Saturday it will be her one month birthday!!
Actually today has been probably the hardest day I've had with her yet. It has been non stop screaming and crying. I took a couple cute videos this morning, she usually is in a good mood for a little while when she wakes up in the morning. Immediately after I took these it all went downhill! I called the doctor's office again and told them that now she is spitting up tons and tons after she eats and then is hungry again in an hour. It is really draining to feed her every hour! They said that if by Monday she is still spitting up a lot and screaming to bring her in and they might have to put her on some acid reflux medicine. Poor baby. Today has been constant screaming and throwing up and burping. :(
Our friends Kari and Jon are bringing their baby Franklin over tonight so we can all play together so I have been trying to clean the house. Ha! Paiton is having none of that. Eventually I put her in the Baby Bjorn so that even when she is screaming bloody murder I'm still holding her. It's still pretty hard to clean though since I can't really bend over or anything while I have her in this. But I took some pictures because even when she's angry she's still pretty stinkin cute! So needless to say I don't have time to type much, I have to get back to listening to screaming :) I am covered in spit up but I can't really change my clothes because I can't put her down, so I guess I'll just have to live with smelling like a burp rag today!
I hope my poor baby starts feeling better soon. How long is she going to have to suffer!?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY P! YOU ARE OUR SUNSHINE AND OUR EVERYTHING! WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

She is so adorable! I'm sorry she's feeling bad, I guess that the gripe water didn't work? You have to check out my blog, we had a poop explosion today! LOL

RWade said...

Happy Birthday PAITON!! =) From Eric and Rheayn Be home in one more week!!