Tabs

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Paiton's Smile

Ok so we have been having kind of a rough day - Paiton cried really hard from 8:30 this morning until 12:30 this afternoon, then she finally fell asleep around 1 pm. Well she has been really tired since then but after I fed her this afternoon she was falling asleep and making the cutest little faces and smiles, so I got out the video camera and attempted to capture them!! It was kind of difficult because she wouldn't let me put her down, when I did she'd scream, so I had to hold her in one arm and try to video with the other, haha! But here they are, check out how cute our little angel is!!
This first one she was laying on her Boppy, but she was mad that I was taping her. She's very shy ;) The second one is the one of her smiles. Seriously - cutest baby ever!!!

1 comment:

Michael & Kristina said...

Ash that was so cute!!! =) Even the one of her crying was fun to see so I could hear her!! Thank you for putting up videos! Keep em comin!