Tabs

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bathing Suits!

Ok, here it is. A picture of Paiton in all her bathing suits! She was NOT in the mood, and refused to get off the couch, so I am sorry for the absolutely terrible picture quality, you know that is not like me!! These were the best I could get before her meltdown (as you'll see in the last picture). A nap is in order!!
I didn't notice how many bathing suits she had, I just kept buying them when they were on sale. Oh well, she'll be swimming a lot this summer. Roaring Springs opens in 23 days!!
This one is from Grandma Kathy
This one I bought her because it was Dora!
This one is my number one favorite
I got her this one on clearance, it's really pretty in person
A leftover that was too big last year
This one is cute, it has red ruffles on the butt. Grandma Riggs bought her this one.
I LOVE this one too. Grandma Riggs also bought her this
Cute fruit one
Another of last years from Nana

And the last one. Another left over from Riki!


I think it's obvious we are READY for summer!!!

4 comments:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

my favs are the one's with the fish, the one below that one and the one with the hearts on it but of course they're all cute.

Derek and Lori said...

Ash......did you realize that she is a "real girl"?
No wonder she had a meltdown. I'd be hoppin' mad if someone kept making me change my clothes too!! I hate to even try clothes on.
You crack me up!!! You are starting her out to be a pricey child when she gets older.....I'm just sayin'......Love you and miss you.

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

I love the comment from Aunt Lori, I was thinking the same thing. Paiton is as cute as a baby doll, but she's real :) I love them all and happy the one I bought her still fits.

Lynn said...

Our family doesn't have that many swimsuits put together and we lived in Hawaii! But she is so cute in them. Love her sunglasses. In fact I wish I had her wardrobe.