Tabs

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dora House

First, this is how cute Paiton looked yesterday. I just had to take a picture. She was cruising around the house with her sunglasses on so I couldn't get a great picture, but still so cute!

A friend of mine from my old work emailed me and said that she had a Dora house that she was going to sell, but wanted to give to Paiton instead since she loved hearing about how much she loves Dora. So I went and picked it up.
It's pretty cool and has all the characters, some couches, a pool, and a bunch of other stuff. Plus it talks!

Paiton loves playing with it! My house is being taken over by Dora stuff!
Yesterday we swung by Kidz Again in Meridian because Paiton needs some more summer stuff. We found (she spotted) this Dora backpack! It was brand new for $2 so I got it for her to carry her Dora dolls in!
Playing in her Dora kitchen:
Yesterday I found a not so great surprise in the bottom of her Dora fridge, an OLD banana. Sick!
And some pictures from my phone I wanted to share:
Yesterday I came out of the bathroom to find Paiton doing this:
She had climbed up on the speaker in the living room! She is officially a mountain goat!
Found these super cute giraffe sunglasses at the mall the other day. (Don't mind the screamer face.)
And these cute ones happened to already be in the kid seat of the shopping cart at the store yesterday and Paiton immediately put them on:
(You may think I force my child to wear these, but seriously, she does it all on her own! She LOVES sunglasses and makes us put them on her whenever she finds them!!)
The other night when I was changing the sheets on our bed Paiton was running and jumping into the pile of comforter on the floor and laughing hysterically!
I caught her holding her baby like a baby. When I went to take her picture she pointed and said "My baby." So sweet.
And a funny story I forgot to share about our car buying experience! I traded in the Jetta and the dealer left the keys in the ignition before we got all our stuff out. Which is a problem because the Jetta locks itself about 10 seconds after you shut all the doors! So they had to break into it!

This afternoon I plan on taking some pictures of Paiton in all her bathing suits. You'll see what I mean by "all" when I post the pictures...

2 comments:

Derek and Lori said...

A girl after my own heart.....I LOVE SUNGLASSES TOO!!!
Is Paiton going to be as talented as you were as a little one?.....being able to carry on a conversation with her binky never leaving her mouth? I bet she will :)

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

so cute, love the heart sunglasses. That is so scary about the keys in the jetta, I would probably be locking my keys in the car all the time!