Tabs

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Family Is Growing...

Bet I made your hearts pound a little with that title didn't I!?
Well our family IS growing...in the vehicle department! More pictures to come, but here is a sneak peek at me with my new ride!!

It's a 2010 Mazda 5. It's a van, but not. As you can see it's a lot smaller than a typical van but it does still have the sliding doors, which at first I was leary about, but now I realized that I don't have to try and balance doors open without hitting another car to get the baby out of her seat - woohoo! Love my sliding doors! And LOVE my new car!
More pictures and a bigger story to come!

4 comments:

Carol said...

It's beautiful! Can't wait to ride in it. I'm so glad you'll have something reliable to drive my precious baby around in! Now I won't have to worry about you girls breaking down somewhere! Congratulations!

Derek and Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek and Lori said...

Congrats on the new "mom" car. New cars are so fun....enjoy all the room you have now!!!

Live.Laugh.Love said...

I love your car its nice not having to worry about it breaking down I have had that happen to me many times and its a scary thing....I LOVE IT