Tabs

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Netflix

Just a funny Paiton story I wanted to share before I forget.
The other day Paiton was sitting on her potty while I was getting ready. She was playing with the iPod and we had the following conversation:
Paiton: Mom, can you turn on Diego on the iPod?
Me: No, you can't watch movies on the iPod.
Paiton: Yes you can, can you put on Diego?
Me: Paiton, no. I don't think you can do that.

I then went to put on my make up. When I came back out I heard the Diego music coming from the iPod. I looked and sure enough, Diego was playing on the iPod.

Me: Paiton! How did you get Diego to play on there?
Paiton: (looks at me like I'm an idiot) Umm....I just went to Netflix.


Well, there you have it.

2 comments:

Derek and Lori said...

You're going to learn that if you ever have a question about technology, ask your kid!! Apparently, even if she is only 2!
Cute story.

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

I can relate completely ;)