Hey everyone! Brandon left bright and early this morning on the ship. Over here in Idaho though it was dark and early!! He is off! His first stop is in a couple weeks in Israel. I will keep all of you updated through the blog as he writes us! We can't wait to hear from him ASAP - hopefully in a couple days!!
Matt and I got some exciting news today! A girlfriend of mine's aunt owns an imaging place that does MRI's, Ultrasounds, CT scans, etc. They are trying to get a special kind of Ultrasound license and they need a woman from each week of pregnancy to work on! So I get to have another ultrasound tomorrow and it's FREE!! They said it will take about 1 1/2 hours and it's going to be the 3-D kind!! Matt wanted this but they are so expensive, and to me, creepy! So we'll see how it goes. I'm really excited to see Paiton again, but I hope that the 3-D doesn't freak me out. I'm kind of a baby like that!! I will definitely be putting pictures up so check back tomorrow or Thursday!
Matt and his dad are going to work on painting Paiton's room this weekend! Woohoo! Oh wait, that means it needs to get emptied out...Oh boy! I have no idea where all of that stuff is going to go. Her room is packed wall to wall with stuff and clothes and diapers and I have nowhere to put it!! This should be interesting....I will also be putting up pictures of her room when it's done, but I have a feeling that won't be for awhile yet.... Anyway, that's my little blurb today! I hope everyone is thinking about Brandon and Carissa and Cadon! They get here tomorrow and Matt and I can't wait to steal our favorite boy again for a slumber party!! That boy has his Uncle Matt wrapped around his chubby little finger, that's for sure!! Oh and on a totally different side note, we have decided what we're going to be for Halloween! (Early, I know, but our friends Ed and Tricia love Halloween and are already planning their party!) Tricia thought of such a good thing for me to be since the theme of their party this year is movie characters I will be....Juno! How funny is that!? Matt's going to be the boyfriend in the track outfit with the short shorts!! It should be pretty funny...Anyway... More later!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment