And I just realized that Paiton is due three months from today! I am officially in the third trimester! Woohoo!! Finally! What a milestone! And for anyone who likes to keep track (Mom and Aunt Lisa :)) Paiton weighs over 2 pounds - about the same as a head of cauliflower! And she is over 14 1/2 inches long! Woohoo! No wonder I feel kicks and pokes all over the place!
I have to say I am excited for Paiton to get here although I have had fun (most of the time) being pregnant. I think my only complaints would be the terrible morning sickness for about 16 weeks, and now the back pain and random leg cramps in the middle of the night. (Man those suck!!) Anyway, just thought I'd update you all on Paiton since this IS her blog ;)
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment