Tabs

Monday, August 25, 2008

Goodbye To Brandon

As everyone I'm sure knows, Brandon is getting deployed tomorrow to go to the Gulf. (I say this like I actually know where that is. I don't. But I do know it's far away and I don't like it.)
I just wanted to dedicate a little blog to B!! He is one of my best friends in the world and a great brother, although it took me many years to realize this! There is nothing that he wouldn't do for anyone and there is no time that he is not making someone laugh! The boys on the boat with him will definitely be entertained! I know that he will be safe and that although he will miss us all and we will miss him too, he will get to see some amazing things. He gets to go to port in some really cool places and will hopefully get some cool souvenirs and pictures to show us all when he gets back. We're not sure how long he'll be gone, probably 7-9 months, but we will be counting down until he gets back! Luckily he gets to email us and can receive packages on the boat. PLEASE please send him stuff so that he can know everyone is thinking about him! If you need the address to the boat, email me and I'll send it to you. Hopefully he'll get to make some calls at times too, that would be great.
I will definitely be sending him pictures all the time so that he doesn't miss out on too much! The second Paiton is born I'm sending someone to print her pictures and put them in the mail so he can see his little neice!
Please keep him in your prayers, I know he'll be lonely at first, but I think he'll have an awesome time and a little part of me is jealous he gets to see all those cool sights that otherwise he probably wouldn't ever see!!
B - we love you sooo much! We are sure going to miss you! Obviously we don't get to see you that much now, but just knowing that I can call you anytime I want makes it easier. Now I'm not so lucky!! We promise not to have too much fun without you, although with Cadon that's hard :) We'll all take good care of Carissa and Cadon, so don't worry about them. Enjoy your trip, make some new friends, hang out on the ocean, and see the cool different countries!! We are all wishing we could be there with you! Please take pictures and send them to us and keep us updated as much as you can!! I will be thinking you day and night and I will miss you so much! I am so sorry I didn't get to make my trip out there or say a real goodbye to you! But know that I love you and I will be there without a doubt when you get off that boat!!!! I can't wait, it's going to be awesome!!
So, to Brandon --

GOOD LUCK B!!! WE LOVE YOU!!



No comments: