Tabs

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Training Day!

Hey all! We had a very busy weekend! On Friday I had a doctors appointment and had to do the Glucose Tolerance Test to see if I have gestational diabetes. I had to drink a really yucky orange drink and then have my blood drawn. It went ok although I haven't gotten the results back yet. We heard Paiton's heartbeat of course which was 157. Dr. Jones measured my stomach (which I still think is so cool) and it is right on track. I have gained quite a bit of weight now, which is a good thing but still hard to get used to!! Then Matt and I headed out to Roaring Springs as we do every weekend! Friday night Matt took me out for my birthday dinner. We went to my favorite - Old Spaghetti Factory, and then to The Ram for dessert! It was delicious and so fun to go on a date!
Saturday we had "Training Day"!! We babysat our good friend's baby, Franklin. We had him from 8 am to 6 pm. He is 6 months old and was teething!! He had some trouble in the morning and we had some screaming going on, but he calmed down and the rest was fairly smooth sailing! He looooved Paiton's bassinet because it vibrates and does all sorts of cool stuff so he was most happy hanging out in there! We walked around the Farmer's Market and went and got breakfast in Nampa. Then we hung out at home while I baked and then we walked him down to the park by our house to swing! He loved his Baby Bjorn! If we knew that we would have put him in it in the morning when he was mad!! I am putting up some pictures, It was a lot of fun! Then we took Frankie home and headed to Matt's tennis BBQ/party, also a lot of fun!
Today is Sunday and Matt is at tennis all day and I am busy getting caught up on the house and getting the guest room and bathroom put back together. Watch for pictures!! Now I'm counting down until Brandon, Carissa, and Cadon come because I absolutely can't wait!! Only 4 days until I see them!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Franklin was very happy to go on a walk!! Me and Franklin at the swings
Just swinging away!!
On the walk home, so happy!!
Walking to a restaurant we love in Nampa!
Happy boy!
Franklin in Paiton's bassinet. It's ok, they're boyfriend/girlfriend! Paiton will share!!
Matt loved feeding Frankie!
And Frankie loved Matt's hat!

No comments: