Ok so as you all know Brandon, Cadon, and Carissa got here Thursday night. I am going to post some pictures of what we've been doing since then. Let me give you a rundown while you prepare yourself for all the pictures!! Cadon is just the cutest little baby I have ever seen in my life. He has such a funny little personality. Matt and I also got a new video camera so once I figure out how to post videos, prepare yourselves! I think this blog may have just become Cadon's blog.
Thursday was kind of crazy as they got stuck in Virginia and couldn't leave due to storms in Atlanta where they were headed. By some miracle they left over 2 hours late but still made their connecting flight! Woohoo! So here they came!
Poor Cadon was exhausted by the time they got here.

He slept and slept on Uncle Matt and Papa while we waited for luggage.

The gang waiting for their luggage to show. Which it did. Yay!

Auntie, Paiton, Uncle, and Cadon. We love you so much little man!!

While we were waiting Mom asked me if I could see my toes. Which I hadn't considered yet. Here's the answer.....a big fat NOPE! This picture is looking down to see my view of things.

On Friday Matt and I worked on his classroom a little bit in the morning. Then we met everyone at the mall where we had lunch and walked around. We did some shopping and then headed home. Aunt Lisa and Uncle Tim stopped by to pay a visit! They brought Cadon some birthday presents and it was a good time! Aunt Lisa kept pulling presents out and Cadon kept saying "more! more!" Friday night everyone headed over to our house and we had a BBQ. B, C, and C stayed here with us that night. Matt put Brandon to work helping him set up the new surround sound and taking down the old one. Thanks B! Cadon even slept in Matt and I's bed! It was so fun and he is such a little snuggler!
Here is Matt in HIS classroom! Yay!! Congrats Mr. Matt!

At the mall Cadon really wanted to ride a "bug" sooo bad! But he wouldn't stay in his own stroller, so against my personal opinion, we did not get him one ;)

Aunt Lisa is so fun! She pushed Cadon around on this scooter for I don't know how long in the 100 degree weather with bare feet. That pavement was HOT!

Cadon giving Uncle Matt or "Matt Matt" as he calls him some loves

Cadon and "Titi" (Both Cami and I are Titi)

Cadon wanted to play XBox like the big boys!

Even though this picture doesn't look like it, he was having a blast having Carissa blow bubbles in his face! I promise we weren't torturing him!

After a bath Cadon always wants to be wrapped up mummy style. He's the cutest mummy I've ever seen!

Laying on Uncle Spencer (Abba - he can't say Spencer or Uncle and we don't know where Abba came from. Maybe because Spencer's a dancing queen)

Finally fell asleep on Dada.

Saturday the 5 of us (B, C, C, Matt and I) went out to breakfast and to the farmers market like Matt and I always do on Saturdays. Then we went to a Art show in the park by our house and Cadon had fun playing on the toys. After that we headed into Meridian where we had Brandon's "surprise" going away party. I ended up just telling him about it because I think he was on to us....Some of his friends showed up and all of our family that is here. It was so much fun and I think Brandon enjoyed it. Cadon and Dane sure enjoyed the water toys at the park. This park is really cool and we can't wait to take Paiton and Cadon together! It has an entire little kids water park section, a rock climbing section, and a sound garden! It was fun for everyone!! Saturday night we had dinner at Mom's and then Brandon and Spencer came home with us so that the boys could play XBox together.
Cadon playing the Wii. He's actually really good at bowling. I think he may have beat my high score.

Wearing a construction hat. Hey, that's what we do here on Saturday mornings!

In true Lurcook style Cadon already knows how to work the digital camera and takes pictures of himself. No, I'm not kidding. There are about 7 more just like this.

Me, Cadon, and Carissa walking to the Farmer's Market.

A nice man offered to take a picture of all of us! We're just so dang cute!!

Titi, Cadon, And Matt Matt

Walking at the Market

Cadon and Matt Matt at the art show

Awww how cute are they!?

The boys playing on the merry go round

Cadon on the left, Uncle Matt on the right. Playing at the park is fun for everyone!!

Dane and Grandpa.

Dane loooved the water and he was NOT happy when it was time to stop playing! :(

Mark and Matt on their rock climbing adventure. Pointing out their final destination.

They were not happy when I took this one to show what they had actually climbed.

Brandon, Matt, and Cami on top of the rocks

Mark and Cadon playing in the sound garden.

Cadon also loved the water and had so much fun. He got soaking wet and freezing but enjoyed every minute!!

Stomping on the water.

Playing on the trampoline with Dada.

Swinging with Nana in the backyard!

Brandon has a hard time believing I'm actually pregnant. Yes Brandon, there's a baby in there....

This is maybe my favorite picture. Spencer was writing and Cadon wanted up to sit with him and write too! So he and Abba spent some time writing together. Is that not the cutest thing ever!?

Cadon laying and having a bottle. He and Matt Matt were watching the Olympics together!!

Today is Sunday and so far the agenda for the day is that Matt is playing tennis until 1. So the rest of us will hang out until he gets home. Then it's time to get ready for family pictures! Which apparently I am the only one looking forward to this event. After that Matt and Spencer and I are going to see a movie that Spencer has been waiting FOREVER to see! Mom is going to babysit Cadon while Brandon and Carissa go on a date night! Then Cadon is coming home with us again and we will babysit him the rest of the night and tomorrow morning. Yay!! I will definitely be putting up more pictures and videos. (I know, more!?!?! Brace yourselves....and be happy I didn't post all the pictures I have taken. You'd be here all day!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment