Tabs

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Retraction

I would like to post a retraction. Mom says I'm in time out now too because I did too much yesterday and that Paiton was paying me back. She says Paiton's a good girl and I'm a bad girl who's in very much trouble. So I would like to retract my previous post. Yesterday I worked until 1 pm. After that I went home and laid on the couch. I put Matt on my beck and call and he made me steak and potatoes for dinner and I didn't get up or move one inch the rest of the day. I watched girly movies and ate ice cream. Then I went to bed at 8:00 pm and woke up refreshed this morning.


=)

1 comment:

Derek and Lori said...

Be glad you got to sleep. You know you'll not sleep again until Paiton turns 5 or maybe older! This is nature getting you ready to be a mom. I know it really kinda stinks. You crack me up with your time outs. Just wait a few years and you'll want to put yourself in time out to get a break! Love you, glad you are doing better.