Tabs

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Pictures

Here are the family pictures we had done while Brandon and Carissa and Cadon were here. I posted way more than I had intended too - sorry! But it's hard not to when your family is this cute!! I hope you all enjoy them!
And for the record we only have 11 weeks until my due date!! 79 days!! I can't believe it and I definitely can't wait! This week Paiton weighs over 2 1/2 pounds - the same as a butternut squash!! My baby shower is going to be on September 27! So all you out of town people are obviously invited, however being in a different state makes it difficult to attend! :) So many exciting things going on!!

They started this whole thing... :) Aren't they cute??


All of the kids. Definitely one of my favorite pictures.Brandon and Carissa

We love this picture of us loving on little P so much!!
The whole family! Even little Paiton! Look closely!
Our little ham who ended up loving the camera!
Look at that face!!!

He was singing during this picture :)Peek A Boo Cadon!

He could be ours right?? Haha
I love my family!
So cute and grown up, I can't believe it!
That's a long line of good lookin people!
The kids
All of us again.
The Lurcooks
The Lockes
I love this one.

No comments: