Monday, August 11, 2008
Love!!!
Wow, I did not know you could love someone as much as I love Cadon. That little boy has got his Uncle Matt and Titi wrapped around his chubby little fingers. We took Cadon last night so that Brandon and Carissa could have a date night and hang out with B's friends. It was the best! I wish that I didn't have to give him back. He is the sweetest little baby I have ever met, and I have met a lot of babies! He is full of kisses and hugs and back rubs. This morning after Matt left early for work I got to spend a few hours with Cadon by myself. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, I don't know, but I seriously considered not giving him back! We went to Target and Petco and he is just so smart and so entertaining. He is my new best friend! I can't put up pictures right now but I will tonight or tomorrow. I wish all of you could know Cadon like we do and hopefully someday you will. We feel so lucky to have such an awesome kid be a part of our life. Matt and I can't wait to give him a cousin and for Cadon to live here. Then I really won't give him back!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment