Tabs

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lurcook's Ahoy!

So maybe, MAYBE, we will get to see Brandon, Carissa, and Cadon today. There is no guarantee. They were supposed to leave Virginia a couple hours ago but still haven't due to storms in Atlanta where their connecting flight is. Dang it! Last time I talked to Brandon they were sitting in the airport waiting to hear what was going on and Cadon was screaming in the background. Poor kid. All day he's been waiting to see Titi and now he has to wait. I know he is just heartbroken over the entire thing and I hope he recovers ok from it. :) Well, maybe it's Matt and I that are heartbroken over it! Uncle Matt has been waiting weeks to see his "little man" and already has wrestling sessions and naps planned for the two of them. Good news - we got a video camera yesterday so be ready to see some videos posted! Yeehaw!
Our plans for the weekend: Tomorrow I don't know, Saturday I am throwing a going away party for Brandon, Sunday is Grandma's birthday and I set up for us to get family pictures taken. (Dad, Mom, Spencer, Cami, Brandon, Carissa, Cadon, Ashley, Matt, Paiton (in my belly) and possibly Maya, Keilah, and Kotah). That's a lot, A LOT of people!! Wow. I so can't wait to see how this goes...we have yet to have a single family picture thanks to the plague that struck my wedding....grrr...
Keep posted for pictures. There will definitely be a bundle to come!

No comments: