Tabs

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dr. Appt Update

I just got back from my doctor's appointment. I know you're all waiting in anticipation to hear what happened ;) She said the dreaded words "Still a 1 1/2". (See, this is why I'm not a positive person. Then you just get disappointed!!) So I had figured nothing had changed and it hadn't! She did say she could feel Paiton's head and that it's really low, so that's good. She stripped my membranes again and ow again, although I'm getting pretty used to it now! She is going to see if she can bump up my induction date to Monday instead of Wednesday. PLEASE cross your fingers that she makes this happen! I am hoping not to need it at all obviously, but if I do I want it sooner rather than later! Kathy took me to the mall afterward and we walked around for a bit hoping to get things going. Now I am back at home and it's pouring rain outside so I won't be going for a walk or anything. Looks like I'll have to putt around the house and hope that it does something! I also wanted to say that today is Veterans Day and I don't know if he actually counts as a Veteran, but my brother is Dubai right now, a million miles away from his family. We are all very proud of him and love him more than anything and we are counting down the days until he is back here safe with us. WE LOVE YOU B!! THANK YOU FOR BEING BRAVE!!

2 comments:

RWade said...

Oh Ashley - i laugh quite a bit whenever I come read your blogs. I love your sarcasm. Seriously! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that Eric and I are thinking about you. Eric said that you should just watch a bunch of funny movies that will make you laugh real hard and hopefully start labor. =) So perhaps you should try that ;) We love you! We are sooo excited for you! And Eric says, "You are the man." You are wonderful, Ash! Miss you tons!

Eric and Rheayn

RWade said...

Well, I am technically blogging as a requirement for one of my classes...but I have turned out to like this whole writing about myself thing. ;) just kidding..sort of. Love you! Heard about the induction date. I am praying for earlier!