Well today is Monday, November 10. Paiton's "official" due date is tomorrow, 11/11~ although I pretty much disregarded that date a long time ago when she kept trying to come early and I was promised to have her by now! But officially, it is tomorrow. We are definitely hoping to have a baby this week, or today!!
Here is my weekend update: FRIDAY - Matt was off work because he had parent/teacher conferences Wednesday and Thursday. So we headed to my doctor's appointment and got my membranes stripped again and set an induction date of November 19, which is now 9 days away! Ugh! Then the boys played Xbox and I went to the craft show that Mom and Debbie had stuff in and hung out. We walked around a bunch and I started feeling really not good so I headed home around 9:30 that night. Spencer spent the night as he usually does on the weekends, and on Saturday morning I went back to the craft show. Walked around some more and found these cute tu-tu's that are really popular right now for little girls. Mom and I decided that Paiton MUST have one, so I ran to Joanne fabric and bought all the stuff. Then I started making her one and it turned out so cute. I am going to take the cutest picture of her in it, maybe for her announcement, just wait until you see what I have in mind :) That night Matt had tennis so I hung out at Mom's and she very kindly painted my toenails since I haven't been able to reach for awhile now.
Sunday we all went to Mark and Debbie's for dinner and it was DELICIOUS as usual! When Matt and I headed to my parents first, we pulled into the neighborhood to find Carissa and Cadon walking in the rain like this:
Haha! Little monkey boy! We slowed down and rolled down the windows and yelled "Hi Cadon!" and his response to us was to make monkey noises! Apparently he thought if he got dressed up again and walked around he would get more trick or treating candy! Too funny. We had fun at the Nooth's and Cadon took a little nap.
That is my update for now. Sorry it was so long!! Today I have some work to get caught up on (of course) but I am really hoping it gets interrupted by...I don't know...LABOR!!! :) Oh and a quick Brandon update, he is in Dubai right now and is hoping to go play in some indoor snow thing they have and go snowboarding! Sounds fun! He sent me an email yesterday and all it said was "Where is this baby you speak of!?!?!?!?!" Hehe too funny.





3 comments:
Hi Ash! Sounds like you had a good weekend, even though it wasn't the weekend you hoped for! =) Happy almost-due-date! Love your face!
God your feet are sexy...:)
Hobbit feet - the worst. You'll be glad you took a picture because you can laugh about it later. Much later.
Both of my kids came on their due date or a few hours before so good luck!
Can't wait for her arrival.
Post a Comment