Tabs

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History



Last night we made history, as we knew we would one way or another. I am just relieved that now there is no way for Sarah Palin to be in charge of the country, whew! That would have been scary! And it wasn't even close! How exciting! John McCain did make a good speech last night.
At our house, however, things were much less eventful! I was REALLY sore after having my membranes stripped, which made me think maybe it worked. I pretty much just laid on the couch because it hurt to get up and walk. Poor Matt was left to fend for himself and ended up eating Nacho cheese sauce out of some circus looking plastic container and a Rockstar for dinner. Sorry babe! I fell asleep at about 7:30 and woke up every once in awhile to follow the votes on TV but that was about it. I was done for! I am still tired this morning, but less sore. She said it could take up to 72 hours for it to work, if it's even going to. So we will wait and see.
I also keep forgetting to mention that Matt's basketball team has had 3 games so far and are undefeated! Way to go! They have another one tonight, Good Luck! He is a really good coach and all the girls really like him a lot, I am so proud of him! I will eventually go take pictures so you can see Coach Matt in action =)

1 comment:

jill langston kaufusi said...

Oh No! I hate the membrane stripping! I'm sorry. I hope it works for you. Good luck on this last little bit of your pregnancy.