Tabs

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nothing.

Well it is 5:00 pm on Thursday and still....NO BABY!
I was up almost all night feeling just really weird. I can't really explain it. I was really nauseous and just felt uncomfortable and different. I woke up Matt around 3:45 and I told him that I really thought that today would be the day but I didn't know why. Of course that probably jinxed me because here we are more than 12 hours later and nothing!
I have been having some cramping and try to take advantage of it by running up and down the stairs, jogging in place, and doing jumping jacks. Matt has conferences at school all day so I went and took him lunch and he walked me around the school until I was out of breath. It is way too cold for me to walk on the track like I had planned. I don't have any coats or warm clothes or anything like that that fit so it was out of the question.
Unfortunately it didn't start anything and I am now just sitting here disappointed! I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow at 11. I think she will be stripping my membranes again and we are definitely praying that she will be scheduling an induction, no matter when it is so that we can at least see an end to this!! We have already made a liar out of her as she said Paiton would be born within three weeks, that was three weeks and 3 days ago. Now it looks like Paiton will not be here early but rather late!! Cross your fingers everyone and start thinking thoughts that will send me into labor!!! Thanks!!

1 comment:

jill langston kaufusi said...

Hey Ashley!
Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you- I keep checking your blog to see what kind of progress you're having. Hopefully you're checked into a hospital with your feet up the air right now! (if that's how it's done these days...)
Good luck!