I just wanted to give everyone a quick update even though you probably all know:
PAITON IS HERE!! SHE IS REALLY TRULY, FINALLY HERE!! We love her so much and the wait and the pain was worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat to get my beautiful daughter here. There are no words to describe how beautiful she is or how in love with her we are. None at all.
She was born on November 13, 2008 at 2:04 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19.25 inches long. She has dark dark blue eyes and dark hair, lots of it! She is the most gorgeous thing you can imagine. We got home from the hospital tonight, Saturday, and Mama Locke is having a little hormone problem deciding if I'm excited to be home or scared to death. I'm more scared and kind of wish we could just live in the hospital for the next, oh 18 years!
I will post the full, exciting birth story tomorrow along with a few pictures. A few. Haha. There's way more than a few!
Thanks to everyone for their love and support. I'm going to go snuggle with my Sweet P now :)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I am so excited for you and cannot wait to come and see her! Congrats again, I cannot wait to hear the whole story!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!
Yea! Pictures please! Congrats to you and Matt - mostly to you at this point :)
Those hormones can take some time to sort themselves out. Just wait for the night sweating.
YAY!!!! congratulations!!! I am so happy for you ash...put some dang pictures up already!!
Post a Comment